International Centre of the Récollets
150-154 rue Faubourg Saint Martin 75010 Paris
Tel : 01 53 26 21 00
(Front and back gate codes were sent by email)
Visitors can join you from the main entrance gate by selecting your unit number followed by the “CALL” button. Call is transferred directly to your telephone key. You can unlock the front gate by pressing the key “1”.
Monday > Thursday…… 9:30 to 12:30 / 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday ………. 9:30 to 12:00 / 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Extreme necessity: contact the security desk 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. 01 40 05 57 60
• The reception is reachable from your room by internal extension with the “9” key during opening hours.
• A mailbox SAS Lerichemont is available to file in your written requests or check deposits.
• The laundry (open 24/7) is located at the level -1 in the main building. (washing 3 € / drying 1 €) .
• The connection to the Internet via cable is available in each studio. To get it, go to “Internet Options” and select “obtain an IP address automatically”.
• Opening direct dial telephone on demand. Opening Package charged 10 €. Recharge it at the reception when you have no more units. Charging 20 cents pulse (depending on destination) . TV or microwave rentals on request. Package 10 € per month per unit.
• A local trash is located on the ground floor of each building. The sorting is in effect: Yellow lid for plastic, white for glasses and green for the rest.
• Studio cleaning is once a week. It includes change of bedding and towels. Cleaning and maintainance staff is allowed to enter the studios when needed.
Contact at the residence
Aurélie Philippe – Management Assistant: Aurelie.firstname.lastname@example.org
The residency status is based the following Recollets Rules:
• It is forbidden to make copies of the keys.
• All noise must end between 22:00 and 7:00 – Residents are responsible of their visitors.
• Residents must turn off all lights when they leave their studio.
• Overnight guests are not allowed.
• Studios are furnished. Missing items will be charged to residents (price list available upon request)
• The Recollets administration cannot take responsibility for public utilities such as water, electricity, Internet, etc.
• Studios must be left clean at the end of the residency.
Please contact Erik or Laurence for the full list of regulations (in French)